Thursday, July 23, 2009

The School Room

Laura left me a comment a few days ago about the maps that we put up in our school room ... I purchased our maps at Office Depot: Rand McNally's Laminated World Map and United States map. I wanted the laminted so we can write on them with transparency markers and stick them too them ... and hopefully get them off a little easier. :)

Maybe next week I can take pictures of our school room such as it is and post those ... this week we have been enjoying a few playdates with cousins and in my spare time I've been prepping school stuff. We start in a week and a half! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...