Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Links

~ An easy way for me to lend a hand to my friends (while still caring for my family ) is to make meals to take to others. I'm not a cooking pro at all, so any tips that I find are ones that I store away for later, like these from 4 Reluctant Entertainers.


~ Speaking of meals, I can't decide about this Sausage & Gravy Breakfast Pizza. I'm tempted to try it! :)


~ I've read several posts this week about travel - from scrapbooking products inspired by travel to trips you can take through children's literature. I'm itching for a road trip. :)

Happy Weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...