Saturday, July 04, 2009

Weekend Reading

A few posts that I have been enjoying that I leave for your weekend reading if you have some time to relax. :)

~ GirlTalk's current series about A Homemaker's Dilemna.

~ The Clutter You Can't See from Simple Mom

~ The current spiritual discipline series as Holy Experience on journaling. This series has been wonderful.

~ Sally Clarkson speaks on godly friendships and why they are so vital.

~ And lastly, I would be remiss if I didn't point you toward my Dad's blog. A teacher of the Word for about 30 years now, he is posting a series on Proverbs that is worth a read. (I'll also brag that he is a great photographer and the pics that are on the blog are his own.) :)

Happy reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Wow, Stephanie, I just checked out your dad's blog--looks like some good (and deep!) stuff! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...