Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Okay, I've seen this on several sites so I'm going to put it on mine.

Everyone who reads this, ask me 3 questions, no more no less.

Ask me anything you want.

Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything. Ask your questions in the comment section of this post - they will also be answered there.

Stolen from SimpleGrace's Xanga.


This past weekend, I spend some time making a favorite's CD just for fun. All the songs I came up with ending up taking up three CDs! Here are songs 1-10. (And I sorted them alphabetically before I burned them so that it would scramble all the artists around...) Sometimes I'm tooooooo organized.

1. All Things New - Watermark
2. As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
3. Beautiful One - Jeremy Camp
4. Big Deal - LeAnn Rimes
5. Born to Fly - Sara Evans
6. Burn - Jo Dee Messina
7. Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina
8. Deeper Than the Holler - Randy Travis
9. Every Minute - Sara Groves
10. Fly to You - Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...