Friday, April 29, 2005

Appetizer
Which keys do you have on your key chain?

One car key, four church keys (front door, side door, baptistry door & playground padlock), Kroger plus card, 2 library cards for me, 1 library card for Travis, CVS card, Disney keychain with an "S" on it that my friend Jen gave me many moons ago. :)

Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

Get engaged - six weeks after we started tentatively dating. For me, HUGELY spontaneous.

Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?

Depends on the dish. For example: grilling, my Dad. Coconut creme pie and cookie sheet cake, my maternal grandmother and my Mom. Homemade pizza, me.

Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

Ummmm, I don't know. I don't feel like I'm much of an expert in any area. :-)

Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.

I don't know that I've tried anything recently. I'm so un-hip, if I did, I probably didn't even know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...