Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Felicities ::: April 17

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

  • a husband that seems to be doing great after unpleasant dental work yesterday!
  • Watching a few episodes of the X-Files with T last night after the girls went to bed. (Yes, I admit it. I loooooooved the X-Files when they were on.) :)
  • Planning and making lists for Kindergarten with N1 this fall. We are SO excited.
  • a 5 year old that is on her first big adventure with Grandpa to the Chattanooga Choo-Choo.
  • a day with just time with my two little munchkins ... and that WILL include lunch at McDs!
  • the fact that Snow White comes out on DVD this fall! (And yes, I have it pre-ordered!) :)
  • watching and listening to N1 read me her first book all by herself this week. Kindergarten is just around the corner.

    04'14'09

Happy Friday. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to N1!

    I want details about K plans! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list :) TGIF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noelle is such a beautiful little girl! ahh it just makes me so happy to see her!

    and my best friend has the snow white soundtrack on a record!!! it sounds so amazing cracking on the turn table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's not ever speak of unpleasant things like the dentist again. I come here to escape my harsh reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:28 AM

    Her first book all by herself? I love it! When my oldest read to me it was such a mix of happy/sad! It's so amazing to see them learn to do new things but it breaks my heart when they lose more of their "little."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...