We're going to go with the bullet list this time and save Japan for later. :)
- Life is good, good, good here, but this homeschooling thing has changed a lot of thing.
- One is that our days are FULL.
- Because I am spending most of my mornings sitting with N1 working on school with her (and some preschool things with N2), it means that other things are not getting done when they used to.
- Things like: dinner prep, laundry, housecleaning, laundry.
- You get the picture.
- However, school is going very well, so I am thankful for that. And, we have spent the last two weeks reading and studying about Japan so hopefully I can share some books we have enjoyed soon.
- This past weekend BBoo went for her first all-by-herself overnight to the grandparents house. Big stuff.
- We missed her like crazy over here - but I have to say T and I got a ton of stuff done around here without our favorite two year old around. He took N1 and ran a bunch of errands for our fall garden he's putting in, and N2 and I did a massive grocery run.
- I think N1 said it best as I was tucking them into bed on Saturday night:
N1: Mama, it sure is boring around here with Betsy gone.
Me: Yes, it is.
N1: Mama, what does boring mean?
Me: In this case, it means "quiet." :)
- And now, I'm off to do a few things while the girls are finishing up a late rest time. I have a feeling that blogging may slip on my list a bit while we are heavily schooling ... we'll see what happens.
- I met with my co-leader for N1's girl scout troop and we have a tentative plan of action for our parents' meeting that is in two weeks. Not sure what I have gotten myself into quite yet, but we're going to try it out for this year and just see how it goes.