Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life ::: Sunday

Last day! Thank you for indulging my pictures this week. This afternoon and tomorrow's project will be getting them uploaded and ordered so that I can assemble my album at the end of the week (hopefully).

DSC_3915

The oldest decided to make us breakfast in bed this morning, all on her own initiative. Two big glasses of grape juice and two bowls of strawberries. Surprise!

photo

This one however, got donuts with the grandparents for breakfast.

4.25.2010a

Getting ready for church.

IMG_1030

My husband teaching the adult class - he's doing a series on music and the church.

IMG_1034

Nursery duty in the 2 year old room today. Oh. my. goodness. it was CRAZY. Thankfully I had this nice young assistant that got on the floor with the kids while I changed hundred of diapers. (Okay, so that might be an exaggeration). : )

IMG_1033

N1 reading to one of the girls.

DSC_3924

Taking our bunny outside for some sunshine.

DSC_3925

Playing army men.

DSC_3928

Enjoying having the family over for lunch after church ... hanging with Grandma.

DSC_3929

Pickles. (They sounded good). : )
DSC_3930

Tickles.

DSC_3932

The after-mess.

DSC_3936

B's buddies that we need every night at bedtime.

And thus ends this week of chronicling our life. For more info, visit Ali Edwards' blog.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your daily life this week! Oh and I had to laugh at the pickles pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved looking at your pictures all week and the frequent posts...been very, very nice!
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had the Dill Pickle Pringles?

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day!

    And I love pickles...even when I'm not pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact that you even own army men is funny to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...