Monday, March 16, 2015

Project Life 2015 :: February, Part 2 (and a smidge of March, I think)

Untitled

Memories from the last few weeks of February. Lots of reading. Lots of snow. Not a lot of variety in my photos, but it's a true glimpse of those cold, cold weeks where we were home reading and eating and that was about it!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

So much random-ness in my journaling cards. I'm on a mission to CLEAN OUT my stash and if it's out, it's getting used up.

UntitledUntitledUntitled

Only one insert snuck in here. Someone is working really hard to write his name. : )

Untitled

Photos + memories document = good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to let this post make me feel guilty. :D And a bit envious too as you are using up your PL stash. It's on my To Do list....

    I see that Harry Potter book in the picture. Bookworm1 is begging me to let him move on to Book2. I told him he could re-read Book1 as many times as he liked. Am I cruel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of cruel. N2 is now at book 5. It would be cruel to stop her now... : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...