Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bits and Pieces

  • So today was Bible study day.
  • We didn't end up going.
  • N1 was complaining of a tummy ache about 9:00 a.m.
  • By 9:15 she was asleep on the couch.
  • By 9:30 she had thrown up.
  • The first of four times.
  • Then she asked to take a bath, which I didn't blame her one bit!
  • So we've been in all day today.
  • She finally quit throwing up about noon and went straight down for a nap.
  • She woke up starving and she's kept it all down.
  • But now she's running a fever. :(
  • I've gotten lots done at home today.
  • Laundry, picking up, music picked to go with a sermon a few weeks down the road.
  • And time cuddling N2.
  • She is smiling. All. The. Time.
  • And she is now mostly in 3-6 month clothing.
  • At 6 weeks.
  • I just bought her size 3 diapers.
  • Safe to say she is NOT built the same as N1. :)
  • I need to get started on dinner.
  • Chicken pot pie and leftover squash cassarole from last night.
  • The squash cassrole is from my Mitford Cookbook. Sooooo yummy.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...