Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: August 15

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

  • coffee (and I notice this is a staple on many a Friday Felicity list!) :)

  • staying home all day on a Friday and just being

  • organizing and shuffling to make things work better

  • a plan for doing Bible consistently (and making it fun) for my big girl

  • writing with pen and paper

  • my job for my church - it's been busy this week and will probably stay that way for several months with new projects and events, but I love it


Link up over at Becky's and tell us what makes YOU happy today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...