Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: August 29

Photobucket

Things that make me happy.

  • flowers from Travis ... just because


Flowers ... just because

  • being done with grocery shopping!

  • pepper jack cheese

  • twitter

  • connecting with old friends of Facebook (I was found by a friend from high school today, and several dear friends that I used to go to church with recently!)

  • watching this one grow up ... when did she get so big?


When did she go from 5 to 15? :)

(She's on the phone with a dear woman from church who offers to come over and watch the munchkins every so often.) :)

It's late in the day, but there's still time to link over at Becky's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...