Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Links-a-lot

~ uber-cute downloads: gift tags, cards, mailing labels.
~ House v. Home ... a post from High Desert Home that resonated with me.
~ Have I ever mentioned (oh, maybe one or twenty times) the Crockpot 365 blog? I made this recipe this week. Yum. And, because I finally figured it out, I've even made a cool little word document of the recipe (and uploaded it to Google Docs) if you want to print it out and try it. 
~ Thanks to a good suggestion from Alicia, I went and made little tags on the Thanksgiving books that we checked out from the library this month. If anyone is interested in mini-reviews on these books, click this link.
~ Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...