Monday, December 08, 2008

Nesting Dolls, My Style


Lrg > Med > Sm
Originally uploaded by Kodamakitty

I love nesting dolls. I have one set of Santa nesting dolls that a dear friend brought me from Germany many years ago. The girls are now fascinated with them and they were the first things that they requested be unpacked from the Christmas decorations.

I'm not much of a collector of things. (Besides, pens and scrapbooking paraphanalia!) However, I could see enjoying a collection of nesting dolls! They are cute - there are so many different styles and from many different countries! And that would give me an excuse to buy these to add to my collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...