Travis bought and planted these beautiful lilies on Friday. These orange ones are my favorite.
Pretty pink.
We had some yellow, but apparently a bird or something got hungry last night and had a snack. Hopefully, I can snag a picture when they grow back.
Our broccoli plant.
Baby broccoli. : )
Baby tomatoes. : )
Baby sunflowers. : ) And yes, even though they are about the same size as Noelle, they are babies. Last summer they got to about 8 feet tall before we hacked them down. Crazy!
Near. (Natalie with the sunflowers.)
Far. (Natalie with the corn.)
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Whoa! I like the new look! :-) Very clean.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, too!
Hope you're having a great Memorial Day!
Very fun!! Every year I hope to have a garden and every year we have plans that make it inconvenient. Maybe next year. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog... so glad to find yours also! It's always wonderful to meet a fellow follower of Christ and a homechooling mom :) Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? Blessings!
ReplyDelete