Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday



They are little and yellow and help my frazzled brain remember things!! The post-it note is my friend and product endorsement for this go round. :-) I use them to:

  • stick notes in my calendar
  • as book marks
  • when I did Weight Watchers and was counting points, I would stick them on packaging and put the points right on the box or bag of whatever it was
  • child entertainment system - almost as fun as a bunch of stickers for my 2 year old and they come up off of things so much easier
  • when scrapbooking, I can put them on the unfinished page with a few notes about what I want to journal so when I come back to it, it jogs my memory
  • when I have a great idea for Works for Me Wednesday, I put a post-it on the next Wednesday in my planner so that when I turn the page, my idea is right there ready for me to type up and post!

    ... and so on and so forth. I love that they come in lined and unlined, and in so many different colors and shapes. I even have some that have a pink ribbon on them for breast cancer awareness!

    Thus ends my ode to post-it notes. :-) For other great Wednesday tips, see Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer!
  • 4 comments:

    1. Hey, good idea. I especially liked the suggestion for leaving yourself notes for Wednesday ideas, since I always find myself staring blankly at my computer screen... Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love post-its too. Thanks for some new ideas on using them.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love post-it's, they work great until my son eats them ;).

      ReplyDelete
    4. I too love post-it notes. They are greaf for those reward types of things.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...