Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Someone is 3 Today


My wild girl.
My 2nd biggest baby at 10 lbs., 10 oz. and 19 inches long.
The child that I predict will land us in the ER first.
No fear.
She ALWAYS has a smile. Always.
She's a southpaw, just like Mama and Daddy.
She is determined.
She knows what she wants.
(Me: What do you want for your birthday, B?
B: A little car and a tricycle. That's all. Just a car and a bike. 
And Daddy will bring them home in his truck. For me. 
Just a car and a bicycle. *repeat over and over*)
She has just started sitting still to listen to a whole story in one sitting.
When she goes to bed for naps and at night, if she lays still for about 2 seconds, she is out.
She is my Wednesday night buddy while the big girls go to Awana. 
Next year she will go with them, and I'll be breaking in a new buddy.

Love you, Betsy-Boo. You are such a joy.

6 comments:

  1. =D And cute as a button!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three?! Wow. And truly a cute little munchkin! Love that smile - happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Birthday Betsy Boo!!!

    She was (almost) twice as big as my MattMan, but they were the same length.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My B turns 3 on Monday and was also over ten pounds, though Betsy has her beat by a few ounces!
    : ) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3? Already?! We also celebrated a birthday on Wednesday. Cinco de Mayo birthdays are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!