Wednesday, August 03, 2011

First Day of School

Monday was the day! We officially started our third year of homeschooling here with a second grader, kindergartner, and a pre-K-er. : )





Lord willing, I'll be back at the end of the week to recap how it went, but today, I'm looking forward to celebrating nine years with my favorite person in the whole world. My, we look young in that photo. (For the curious, it was taken at Tower Falls in Yellowstone National Park. I look forward to the day we can return with kids and hike it again).


Happy August!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures!

    Hope you've had a great day of celebration. Another friend of mine is celebrating her 9th anniversary today as well. Kinda fun thinking about you in that kind of time frame.

    But wow, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. N1 looks so captivating.

    I love the couple pic! Happy Anniversary!

    Love to you & yours,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a great week! Happy anniversary! Yellowstone is one of the places we can't wait to take our children, too. We went the year before Lulu was born and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...