1. This free printable is now hanging on my laundry room door. It makes me smile.
2. I made these for a wedding shower this past weekend. Super easy and cute. Oreos, melted white chocolate chips (with a drizzle of oil in there to make it smooth), and sprinkles.
3. I want to print this quote for the school room.
4. Another free printable that I will be putting up somewhere I can see it often.
5. Must find some way to work the cycles of the moon into our studies.
6. Dude. I will so be buying the boy one of these for this winter. Cracks. me. up.
7. I have already been making lists for Christmas. Definitely trying to get ahead of the game this year!
8. Homemade ice cream in a baggie. I want to do this with the girls soon!
9. Autumn Chopped Salad. Why, yes. I'm ready for fall!
10. Just a pretty and simple reminder that memory making and keeping doesn't have to be complicated. Just do it.
Linking up with Shimelle's 10 Things on the 10th!