Another week in the book courtesy of a little time on Saturday afternoon. This week is a hodge podge of different cards – I didn’t try to stick with any one kit. I have another week to work on as of Monday and I’m trying to stay up-to-date for now. : )
On the left:
- a day reading aloud downstairs, enjoying some January sun on a cold day.
- a dinner that T made one night. He doesn’t cook often, but it’s always so yummy when he does.
- More reading lessons, documenting progress.
The journaling cards on this page are all from the Seafoam kit.
Love this look that he is giving me. He was done swinging before I was because it was cold that day at CC and I was really wanting us to get a little outside time. Stickers came with my Studio Calico January kit.
On the right:
- N2 wanted to do her presentation for CC on the dog so she needed some current pictures.
- Me and B (in my attempt to include myself in the album more).
- the boy, peeling his own clementines. He’s a genius.
- This picture is one that I found when I was cleaning off my camera card. It’s from December, but too cute a shot to not make it into an album somewhere. I managed to not take any (good) pictures last Saturday or Sunday (what?!) so this one filled in a spot.
More use of the free Instagram template from Cathy Zielske. (Psst. I love this template.)
Happy Saturday. : ) It’s been a full day here with a some baking and prepping food for the week ahead, a little Saturday school for some things that didn’t get done this week, and hopefully a family movie night tonight. Hope you’ve had a good week!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.