On the left:
- I made a title card from the digi Kraft kit because I needed a spot to put this great picture of a cow!
- N1 reading at someone’s soccer game.
- a great night at softball where she got one of the game balls
- another shot at another soccer practice
In the journaling card slots there is a picture of the boy at a softball (lots of game and practice shots in this week!) and one that is a screen shot from my phone after run.
On this side we have:
- a field trip documented
- a boy playing peek-a-boo
- the one photo from a party for my parents’ birthday (complete with photobombing nephew)
- T and the boy out for a daddy-date for pizza
I needed a place to put my journaling for the our field trip to Hatcher Dairy so I used one of Splendid Fiins flips digi journaling cards. I forgot I had these, but it worked great to get some extra writing in!
Martha Stewart file labels seem to make it in almost every layout.
Super simple and so glad to see another one in the books.
- Midnight digi kit
- letter stickers from assorted Studio Calico project life kits
- Kraft digi kit
- Creative Bubble digi journaling card from her vacation journaling set