Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reading to Know Bookclub :: Version 2014

My friend Carrie is once again hosting her classics bookclub this coming year and I'm very excited. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and participating on those months that I could this last year and the 2014 titles, and the women sharing them, are a fabulous combination. I'm hosting March and hope that you'll join us for as many titles as you can over the coming year!

The line-up is as follows:

January (Adult)The Blue Castle, by Lucy Maud Montgomery. (Hosted by Carrie herself in conjunction with her January L.M. Montgomery read-along).
February (Children's) - Little House on the Prairie, by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Selected by Stephanie from Everyday Family Living.
March (Children's) - The Little White Horse, by Elizabeth Goudge. Selected by Stephanie from Simple Things.
April (Adult) - My Man Jeeves, by P.G. Wodehouse. Selected by Cassandra from Adventist Homemaker.
May (Children's) - The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, by Joan Aiken. Selected by Tammy atBluerose's Heart.
June (Adult) - King Solomon's Mines, by H. Rider Haggard. Selected by Sky at Circus Caravan of My Thoughts on Things.
July (Children's) 101 Dalmatians, by Dodie Smith. Selected by Amy at Hope is the Word.
August (Adult) - The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Selected by Shonya atLearning How Much I Don't Know.
September (Children's) The Princess And The Goblin, by George MacDonald. Selected by Rebekah at Bekahcubed.
October (Adult) - To the Golden Shore: The Life of Adoniram Judson, by Courtney Anderson. Missionary classic selected by Barbara from Stray Thoughts.
November (Children's) - Number the Stars, by Lois Lowrey. Selected by Heather at Don't Let This Universe Forget You.
December (Adult) - To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. Selected by Annette at This Simple Home.


Reading to Know - Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...