Monday, April 21, 2014

Spicy Egg Salad Salad

Untitled

Just in case someone might need a kick in the pants the day after Easter (too many mini Snickers, or is that just me?)

Take the leftover salad from Easter lunch - it has a little bit of everything in it.

Take two hardboiled eggs, the ones that you meant to color with the kids last week, but forgot to so they are still in the fridge. (Also, make note to buy more eggs.)

Smash them in a small bowl with a tablespoon of your preferred brand of mayo and about a teaspoon of mustard (I used a spicy one with horseradish).

Then, add about a tablespoon of Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce.

Untitled

Mix your spicy egg salad concoction straight into your salad and enjoy. A perfect post-Easter lunch that was needed after the chocolate-y goodness of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I ate all the eggs. This is why we only make them at Easter and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I made egg salad last week (before Easter, oddly enough). This sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...