Up close ... number and journaling card from Elle's Studio; words along the side are from Ali Edwards on Designer Digital (I think it's called holiday twill?)
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
December Daily // December 5
A page documenting my love for those three-flavor popcorn tins that you see everywhere this time of year. I had been so good and not bought one because if it's in the house, I can't stay out of it. Yesterday, T ran home at lunch with one as a treat for all of us. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I had to eat a little of it. : )

Up close ... number and journaling card from Elle's Studio; words along the side are from Ali Edwards on Designer Digital (I think it's called holiday twill?)
Up close ... number and journaling card from Elle's Studio; words along the side are from Ali Edwards on Designer Digital (I think it's called holiday twill?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...
-
Welcome and happy Monday! If you are new to my blog (here via the Bloggy Giveaway hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer ), welcome. : ) I...
-
Happy Monday! If you are new to my blog (here via the Bloggy Giveaway hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer ), welcome. : ) I'm Stephan...
Bless him,hope you all enjoyed!
ReplyDeletexxx
Very nice ... the popcorn looks good too :-)!
ReplyDelete