Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: September 12

Photobucket

Things that make me happy:

  • iTunes

  • a fairly productive week of pre-K this week!

  • Dawn's blog - she gives me such great ideas of projects to do with the girls, not to mention (I think) she is a kindred spirit and I love reading her posts.

  • another new favorite that inspires

  • early bedtimes - for the girls, for me - it's good

  • a new-to-me sewing machine! My Mom has two and she is giving me one, just in time for me to maybe try my hand at making a few things for my girls at Christmas!


Happy Friday! Link up over at Becky's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...