Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Blog Break

It's about time for my annual blog break. I need some time away from the computer and the next few weeks are BUSY with VBS, a mini-dance camp for two of the girls, and some time with extended family. I'm a little burnt out on the blog so a few weeks off will be good and then I can reassess if, how, when, why I am blogging (which I think is good to do from time to time). I'll still be checking email so you can always find me there if you have any exciting news. : )

You will see a few posts that I had previously scheduled before I decided to take my June break and I decided to just leave them. Otherwise, I'll be back sometime in early July ... I think. : )

Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

  1. See you on the other side! Enjoy your break!

    (LOVE this picture.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...