These are just a few photos from the week of March 11-17. I didn’t take a ton but just a snippet to show you what I’ve been working on. This is such a mish-mash of journaling cards – I just grabbed and didn’t try to match or work with a theme at all. But it’s done. : )
On the left:
- little girls helping their brother figure out the pedals on the tricycle. (Still not quite there yet).
- Reading aloud one of our recent chapter books. (stickers on the photo came from one of my monthly Studio Calico PL kits).
- A photo collage that I created in PicFrame (and labeled with Phonto) on my phone chronicling my meals for a day, and journaling a bit about changes I’m making in our kitchen. That could probably be a whole ‘nother post on it’s own.
- Journaling cards above are from (far left) Olive digi kit, (2nd) Cobalt digi kit, (3rd) Studio Calico kit, and (4th) Kraft digi kit.
On the right:
- trying to squeeze in a few pages while I’m waiting at a cold soccer practice.
- boy faces
- playing cards with cousins.
- journaling cards are (1) Seafoam digi kit, (2) Wellington Childhood digi kit, (3) the back of one of the Studio Calico cards, and (4) one that I made by wrapping a 3x4 grid card with washi tape from the Studio Calico kit.
Another simple week in the books.
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.