Friday, August 02, 2013

Project Life ::: April 15-21

Another catch up week here – lots of photos and just a few words. I had one insert which I didn’t photograph. It was the girls’ testing sheets from their CC memory work and I didn’t feel it exciting enough to share. : )
DSC_8139
On the left:
  • the boy and the dog reading together
  • documenting our testing. The journaling card shot shows N1 testing with her tutor and below that is the happy testers finally done.
  • another CC shot in the middle – this one flips up (you can see it later down in the post) from N2’s class. Another mom sent me these pictures and I am so thankful for them! I wasn’t able to go visit her class due to tutoring and I hated not having any pictures from her year.
  • snuggling a brand new babe
DSC_8140
On the right:
  • books that were added to our library for this fall’s schooling. It’s never to early to start accumulating books!
  • from small group on a Thursday night
  • my tree climbing duo
  • a shot of my mom shirt that I wore to N1’s games this spring
  • N2 and T practicing for church
DSC_8141
Love this photo of the four girls! And my flip-up washi taped pocket did the trick to add some journaling.
DSC_8142
DSC_8143
Kits used (not a lot this week!):
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com, DigitalProjectLife.com, and many major craft retailers. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Lifehere. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...