Up above, on the left:
- snaps of the boy. What a ham. (Button from one of my Studio Calico kits and digi paper from Paislee Press)
- N1 presenting her paper in her Essentials class.
- B & I playing with self-portraits in black and white
- of note: I think most of the cards on the left are from random and assorted Studio Calico kits.
(I was not having good luck taking great pictures today). More party shots on the back + cards from the Celebrate kit on the left.
On the right above are a few photos from the rest of the week:
- I served in the boy’s class at Bible study this week so a couple pictures from that.
- and the rest of the photos are all from Sunday when we had a family lunch celebrating all the October birthdays. N1, our nephew, and the boy are all within a four day window.
These next few pics are actually from the following week, but it continues on the birthday theme so I’m rolling with it. This is all about the boy and his day. His big request was the zoo with his cousin so we made it happen. The new kangaroo exhibit had just opened so that was a huge highlight!
More cards from the Celebrate kit.
Also getting my money’s worth out of some Paislee Press digi templates I bought quite a while ago. They are great when you have lots of pictures you want to use but don’t want to add in tons of inserts.
In other news, I knuckled down this week and finally finished the first half of 2013:
It’s not overly stuffed – this goes through the first week of July. I could have probably added more, but it stops after our family trip to Ohio which was a natural place for a break between books. Noticeably absent is T and N2’s trip to Guatemala from this summer, but I’m planning on making a PL mini album with those pictures, hopefully sooner rather than later. Otherwise, it feels good to be less behind that I was before. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com, DigitalProjectLife.com, and many major craft retailers. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any. Affiliate links used where available.