Saturday, May 02, 2015

Reading to Know Bookclub for May :: Christy by Catherine Marshall

Untitled

My intro post for our read-along of Christy by Catherine Marshall is up on Carrie's blog. I do hope you'll join us this May.

I’m trying to remember when I first read Christy by Catherine Marshall. My copy is quite old and exceptionally well loved, and I honestly am not 100% sure on how I came by it. My best guess would be that my parents picked it up at a used bookstore (along with a stack of Agatha Christie novels) for their young teen daughter who was a voracious reader. A fan of Little House on the Prairie and mild Janette Oke romances, the story of a schoolteacher in the Smoky Mountains seemed right up my alley....

Untitled

More over at Reading to Know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...