Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sunday Sunshine

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Capturing the light around our house is one of my favorite things to do. I was home on Sunday with a sniffly boy and took advantage of being downstairs in our kitchen and dining room . We normally are upstairs in our school room during those hours so I miss seeing the way the light streams in the kitchen and across our tables. While I missed being at church, it was almost as restorative to slowly prepare lunch in a quiet peaceful kitchen in the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it refreshing to be able to switch things up a bit...except for your boy feeling under the weather, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...