Thursday, April 01, 2010

Joining In



Contemplating participating in Ali's Week in a Life project in a few weeks. Even if I don't, it's a great reminder to be aware of my life and the little things that make up our days and that I am so thankful for. You can read more about it here and here on Ali's blog if you are interested.

Sorry the posting has been so infrequent of late. Wrapping up school so that we can enjoy our spring break next week, dr. imposed light activity for a bit, and trying to soak up as much of this beautiful spring weather as I possibly can has left me little time for blogging. Life is good ... more soon. : )

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy, peasey this weekend and enjoy your time with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...