Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week in the Life ::: Saturday

An uncharacteristic Sunday post as I continue to chronicle our week ... not too many pictures yesterday. I was pooped and truthfully spend a lot of the day resting. : ) One more day to go!

DSC_3874

A few Saturday morning cartoons (PBSKids).

DSC_3876

Watching the weather. Not looking good for our last soccer match today.
DSC_3877

Still, we are on for snacks, so we got them ready to go.

DSC_3878

And, we packed a bag for B who is going on her first overnight (by herself / no sisters) to Grandpa & Grandma's house.

DSC_3884

Homemade cave.

DSC_3885

Library stack.

DSC_3889

Making Indian headbands. Why? I have no idea.

DSC_3892

B driving off in the rain with the grandparents.
DSC_3903

A little girl scout outing to buy items for a school supply drive.
DSC_3907

Freshly washing and fixed toes.

DSC_3908

Clean.
DSC_3913

Yet another short chapter book this girl has finished.

DSC_3911

Skype with Grandpa & B. Someone was a little homesick so we talked for a bit and she told us about all the fun she was having!

For more week in the life, visit Ali Edwards.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...