Friday, February 10, 2006

The First Week

  • The first week is almost over.
  • And there is snow coming down big-time here in TN!!!
  • Preparing for a fun evening watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.
  • Noelle is currently watching Toy Story and Natalie is sleeping.
  • I haven't been out of the house much this week ... it's been great.
  • Monday we went for a check up on my incision.
  • Did I mention that it started bleeding about 2 a.m. on Sunday morning?
  • That was not cool. Completely freaked me out.
  • But all is okay ... thank you Lord.
  • Had Natalie's one week appointment on Tuesday ... she's lost about 1/2 a pound since birth weight.
  • Dr. says all looks good and we go back next Tuesday for another weight check.
  • The way she eats, I don't think we'll have a problem. :-)
  • A friend brought us dinner tonight ... poppyseed chicken and Ceasar salad. Yummmmm!
  • Oh, and one other big thing...
  • I've cut out caffiene. (Insert moment of silence).
  • Natalie is not fond of it.
  • I'm all about caffiene free stuff now, and of course, lots of water.
  • I printed Natalie's birth announcements the other day. They were already done except for the birth info.
  • My dad is going to do a "photo shoot" with baby this weekend for it.
  • Travis is already asking when I'll be ready to have number 3.
  • Ummm, let me think on that for a bit.
  • Noelle is fascinated by the baby.
  • Whenever Natalie cries, Noelle comes running saying, "Baaaabeeee, what happen'?"
  • Pretty cute.
  • I need to do a little scrapbooking this weekend.
  • I have two mini albums to send to Travis' folks with baby pictures to put together.
  • All I have to do is glue in the photos ... piece of cake.

    Speaking of photos, a few photos to start the weekend:

    Noelle decided that Natalie needed Baa for a bit.



    My girls. :-)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...