Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Friday

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.

Twins, yes; triplets, ummmm no. :-) I guess I'd pick moving to another state. I've moved enough that at this point it's kind of an adventure to start fresh somewhere.

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.

I'm so clueless on what is current ... nothing at all comes to mind.

Salad
What was your very first job?

Besides babysitting, I worked as a cashier/fabric cutter at ClothWorld and started there part-time during my senior year of high school. My boss suggested I might want to learn how to sew and how to read a pattern so that I could help customers so I fearlessly picked out a pattern and jumped to it. My choice for a first project - extremely bright purple spandex shorts. That was such a mistake. (As was wearing them, but that's for another time).

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?

No. Because I don't know that I want you peeking into mine! :-)

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?

Besides just each day, and especially this weekend with my husband, I can't think of anything stellar that stands out. And I can sleep on my stomach again so it's all good.

Friday Felicities
Things that make you happy. From the mind of Nattie Rose.

  • Playdates with friends at McDonald's.
  • Caffiene free diet coke. :-)
  • Girls that take naps at the same time.
  • Checking things off my to do list.
  • This book ... A Woman's Call to Prayer.
  • Going to bed early.
  • Making Memories rub-on embellishments and alphabets. I'm addicted. I blame Cheryl COMPLETELY. :-)
  • Friday night family nights.
  • Baby blues (that probably won't stay blue.)



  • And brown eyed girls.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...