Monday, October 16, 2006

Five's

I'd give credit where credit is due, but I'm not sure where stole this from ... it's been sitting on my computer for a while now. :)

If I had five minutes to myself, I'd

#1 Sit outside on our patio and read.
#2 Pour a diet Coke and plan my day.
#3 Go the bathroom in peace.
#4 Work on my Bible study.
#5 Sit in silence.

If I had $5 to spend, I'd

#1 Head for the scrapbook store!
#2 Buy two large Sonic drinks and take one to my husband at work.
#3 Meet my friend Gina at Starbucks for coffee.
#4 Put together a Shoebox of Love for Operation Christmas Child with N1 this year.
#5 Stick it in my purse and save it ... yeah, right! :)

Five Items I'd love to get rid of:

#1 The boxes of clothes in my bedroom that need to go into storage in the garage ... my regular clothes that no longer fit.
#2 N1's diapers and have her be potty-trained!
#3 My cellphone.
#4 Dogs that shed.
#5 Clutter!

Five Items I wouldn't part with:

#1 Our big room that was an addition to this house that we bought (we didn't do the addition, the previous owners did). The room is 20x20 and we LIVE in this room.
#2 My scrapbooks and scrapbook paraphanalia
#3 My Bible/journals/notebooks
#4 My favorite purse ... it's huge-mongous. I can fit EVERYTHING in it.
#5 My family. :)

Five Words or Phrases I'd love to hear:

#1 Can I refresh your drink with ice cold Diet Coke?
#2 I'll watch the kids, you just run on to the scrapbook store and do some shopping ... get whatever you want, the sky's the limit!
#3 You know, pregnancy on you is so slimming.
#4 I wuv u Mama. (N1 just started saying this last week, but I can't get enough of it).
#5 We've invented self-cleaning carpet and dogs that never ever shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...