Friday, October 13, 2006



List ten of life's simple pleasures.

  • A full, uninterrupted night of sleep.
  • Rereading an old favorite.
  • Diet Coke so cold that it has little ice crystals in it.
  • Afghans to curl up under.
  • Baby nuzzles from the littlest.
  • Belly laughs from the biggest.
  • Pens in all different colors and sizes.
  • Sunshine and crisp, cold weather.
  • A husband that provides for our family exceedingly.
  • A God that is so soveriegn and gives strength exceedingly and abundantly more than I could ask or imagine.

    This meme courtesy of Women at Home!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...