Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Advent

Can I tell you about a new blog that I'm totally pumped about? :) Lindsay over at Enjoy the Journey is birthing a new blog all about Advent and Christmas and all that jazz. This year, I'm going to attempt doing advent readings with my now 3 year old and, yes, I'm a little overwhelmed about where to begin. :)



She also has a special contest going on right now in conjunction with the start up of this blog ... if you post a link on your blog to Advent for Evangelicals, you will be entered to win a copy of Ann Voskamp's book The Glorious Coming, a wonderful Advent devotional. I recently purchased this in combination with The 12 Week Holiday Planner for Christian Families and it looks to be great!! I know it's going to be a huge help for me coming out of this first trimester and playing catch-up with my Christmas planning. :)

Just wanted to give a heads-up to Lindsay's new endeavor and I can't wait for the kick-off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...