Friday, November 05, 2010

4 Weeks

4 Weeks

You can click to see bigger in Flickr.

Journaling:

4 weeks: you have been part of our family for almost a month now! We are starting to see a few first little smiles and I can’t wait to see more! Your umbilical cord fell off about 3 days ago - finally! - but I had gotten tired of waiting to give you a real bath and you had had your first little sponge bath the day before that. You smelled so good! You are eating great during the day time - we are going about 3 hours between feedings, and yesterday you had your first attempt with the bottle while Mama had some unpleasant dental work done. You ate enough to get by but definitely prefer Mama to feed you. We need to work on our nighttime feeding routine for sure. You and I are both so sleepy that one or the other falls asleep and then we get to do it all over again about 2 hours later. You are worth it even on no sleep, Buddy-Boy!

All elements by Crystal Wilkerson. Red paper from her Dino Romp in Red set and the brown paper and yellow ruled paper from her December Solids Paper Pack. The template is from Cathy Zielske and from the same pack that I used last week for his 3 week layout.

3 comments:

  1. Precious! I need you to give me digi-scrap lessons since it doesn't look like I'll ever get back to paper scrapping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling - And I think he looks like his sister B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... layout and baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...