This is last week … the first week with all our fall activities starting back. I could have done more journaling, but decided less was more this week. I’m sure I’ll have more to say about all of our activities over the next few months so no sense saying it all now on the first week! Also, you’ll notice that I am using a different size page protector for this layout. I ran out of the usual Design A page that I use. Instead of ordering, I decided to pull some extra page protectors that I had laying around and just work with the layout I had. (These page protectors were from Becky Higgins’ very first PL kit that came out 3? years ago, I think).
The week as a whole:
On the left:
- a photo of the boy and his Dad exchanging a stinkin’ cute look at each other. Really committing to get more pictures of me and T in this album.
- A 4x6 with the details of our crazy week.
- A photo from our first day of CC.
Little 3x4 schoolish cards to fill in the empty spots.
On the right:
- the boy’s first night of Puggles at Awana.
- A project that I’ve been working on for church … hopefully checking that off my to-do list completely this week!
- the summer study that I worked through on my own. I journaled right on the photo with a blue sharpie … because that was what was on my desk and I was working in a twenty minute window to finish this layout. : )
- several pictures to mark the start of fall soccer!
That’s one week that I can now check off as done in my book! It really did feel good to get my PL supplies out and work on this – I have missed it!
And, in case you have missed, Becky Higgins had a TON of posts last week announcing the new styles for next year’s albums. I’m eyeing the Seafoam version, myself!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.