The full layout.
On the left:
- Mama / N1 date while the little girls were at choir. Somehow we ended up at Barnes and Nobles.
- My mom’s potato soup – one of the best batches that I have managed to pull off I think.
- T replaced our front loading washer with this humongous top loading machine. I won’t ever go back to a front loader again.
On the right:
- sick B today. I don’t know the last time she took a nap, poor girl. She felt pretty lousy all day, but we were thankful it was only a little 24 hour bug.
- School shot of N1.
- Lunch out with some friends after Bible study on Friday. The boys were hamming it up for the camera.
- Planning and planning and planning some more. (In retrospect it would have been nice if some of these plans would have actually happened.) : )
Cute little journaling card is from In a Creative Bubble shop. Love her cards.
And that’s all there was for Week 46 – it was a quick one! I’ve had a question about how I layout my week – get photos printed, when I do what, so I will try to blog that in the next few days!
Happy Saturday … a few last minute errands today with some of the girls, a little baking, and then some relaxing tonight I hope. Hope you are enjoying your day!