Discipleship & Discipline Webinar with Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae
How cool is this!
Sally Clarkson (who I consider to be one of my homeschooling / mama mentors is co-hosting and webinar based off her book Desperate with co-author Sarah Mae. This looks SO good!
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to Raise a “Wild One”
- How to Instill Excellence in Your Child
- How to Have a Quiet Time When There’s No Quiet
- How to Deal with Over-Emotinal Children
- How to Find a Mentor
- How to Build a Winning Relationship With Your Child
- How to Motivate Your Children to Listen to Your Instruction and Obey Your Training
- How to Deal With Your Lies So You Can Parent in Freedom Instead of Fear
- How to Get Through the Desperate Days
- How to Find and Nurture Friendships with Other Moms
I’m hoping to register and attending this and if you are interested in doing so, here’s a link to get started.
The links included are affiliate links and if you use them, I will make a small profit which most likely goes towards books in this household. Thank you!