Monday, February 02, 2004

I've just let the puppies out for the 3rd time in 30 minutes. Something I've noticed about these huskies - wind, rain, snow, cold - nothing fazes them. Sometimes I wish I was more like that. Able to take on tough decisions, big changes, unsure emotions head-on without the my human wishy-washy-ness. (I think I just made up a word there!) The Proverbs 31 woman doesn't seem to struggle with indecision or self esteem, does she?

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness."

Is it idleness for me to post on this xanga site? How can I better serve my "household" in a God-honoring way? Deep thoughts for me on a Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...