Tuesday, February 10, 2004

We found out today that our car is sick. Big bummer! Thankfully, the Lord has provided a spare car from my sister & brother-in-law that we can use for as long as we need. However, at some point in the future, we are probably going to have to bite the bullet and get a new car. I must admit, I am probably one of the few people that would love to have a minivan. I think it would be pretty cool to get behind the wheel of our family's minivan, loaded with 2-3 kids of course, and head off for soccer practice or piano lessons or something like that.

One thing to note, if our kids get their physical agility and gracefulness from me, they probably won't be playing any kind of sports. Hopefully they will take after their father. We would be spending more on trips to the emergency room that what it would probably cost us to buy a new minivan.

Psalm 126:2

Then our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with joyful shouting; then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...