Friday, February 27, 2004

We are days away (I think) from learning how to crawl. It seems like she is learning a new trick or making a new sound every day. I'm so thankful that I have this time at home with her and am not hearing about all her "firsts" from the someone else at the end of the day.

Lately I've been re-reading the Mitford books by Jan Karon. If you like clean, wholesome fiction, this is some of the best. Set in a small town in North Carolina, you see events that unfold through the eyes of the towns 60-ish year old Episcopal priest. I love these books because even though I am busy, busy, BUSY, with baby & puppies & house & etc., I can take a 10 minute break when I'm eating lunch and actually feel like I've relaxed while I read these books - as opposed to others that I have read that seem to compel me to try and finish the book in one sitting.

Random Things:

Favorite color: purple
Favorite drink: Diet Coke!
Favorite cookie: gingersnap or oatmeal raisin
Favorite author: right now . . . Jan Karon
Favorite ice cream: fudge ripple
Favorite hi-tech gadget: my new Tungsten E Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...