Friday, March 12, 2004

ABC's of Me (idea stolen from another site):

A - Age: 33
B - Boyfriend/girlfriend: Neither. Married to Travis - woohoo - www.xanga.com/herdoftravis
C- Chore you hate: Bathroom & cleaning up after the puppies.
D - Dad's & occupations: My Dad has been a pastor for over 30 years.
E- Essential everyday item(s): Bible, glasses!, wedding rings, watch, caffiene (whether in the form of Diet Coke or coffee)
F - Favorite actor/actress: I soooo rarely go to a movie anymore. . . . but my favorie movies are the Star Wars ones and most Disney.
G - Gold or silver: Silver, wedding bands are platnium.
H - Hometown: Franklin, TN (a suburb of Nashville).
I - Instruments you play: Piano. Guitar (sort-of). Flute (less-than-sort-of). Piano is my favorite - I started out college as a piano major before switching to education.
J - Job: Full-time Mommy to Noelle & wife to Travis; part-time church administrator for Christ Fellowship, www.christfellowship.com.
K - Kids: 1 - Noelle Joyce, 5 months.
L- Living arrangements: We just bought our first home - a 2 bedroom brick home.
M- Mother's and occupations: My mom is a paralegal/secretary to a lawyer (coincidentally, one that I used to work for when I first got out of college).
N - Name and who are you named after: Stephanie Diane - The Stephanie is named after my Uncle Steve; Diane is my Mom's middle name and the one that she goes by. Interesting fact: My middle name is the same as my Mom's and my sister's.
O - Overnight hospital stays: 3 days for C-section & recovery.
P - Phobia: Claustrophic.
Q - Quote you like: "There is . . . another . . . Sky . . . walk . . . er." Yoda's dying words, "Return of the Jedi"
R- Ride you have: 1993 Honda Civic.
S- Shows/Soaps you like: We don't have any TV channels at our house so I'm hopelessly behind on shows. I do like American Idol - mainly just to hear everyone sing . . . when my sister tapes it for me, I usually fast-forward through the chatter.
T- Time you wake up: Anytime between 5 - 7 a.m. depending on Travis & Noelle
U - Unique habit:
V - Vegetable(s)/Fruit(s) you refuse to eat: Brussel sprouts - eeewww. Mushrooms - eeeewwww.
W - Worst habit: Not putting the toilet paper on the roller in the bathroom - I'd leave it on the counter forever.
X - X-rays you've had: Multiple ultrasounds - sort of an x-ray, but not really. X-ray on foot when I had a hairline fracture from falling off a curb.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken apple sausage pasta and a peanut butter trifle dessert.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...