Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

  • Made cookies today with Jordan - double chocolate cookies. I haven't eaten one - I'm being GOOD.

  • Made Cheri's vegetable soup for dinner last night - it was so yummy. I think I started it a little early - don't need to cook it quite as long the next time but I wanted to make sure that my potatoes were tender.

  • Gina (my co-music coordinator at church) has completely lost her voice. Did you know that Easter Sunday is in 2 days? Not that we have any special music planned or anything...

  • I am spending my afternoon learning the song that she was singing as a solo.

  • My nephew cried for 40 minutes this morning trying to go down for a nap . . . he was SOOOOO tired and would not give up.

  • My sister just showed up with a Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke for me . . . must go and relax.

    From Friday Feast:

    Appetizer - What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Recently, Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen. HORRIBLE. May never watch another Lindsay Lohan movie. Ever.

    Soup - Name something that reminds you of your childhood.

    Pepsi Twist

    Salad - If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be?

    I think I would like to visit New York, but probably not stay there. I really don't know where I would want to relocate. Where I live now is the perfect size.

    Main Course - What's a "big word" you like to use to impress people?

    Ephiphany. Example: I just had an ephiphany!

    Dessert - Describe your hairstyle.

    Long. Naturally curly. Wacky layers. VERY thick. Sometimes unmanageable. :-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...