Thursday, March 10, 2005

Still in catch-up mode around here, but beginning to be able to check things off my list. God has provided me several stationary orders (Yeah!) and I'm working on trying to get samples and orders printed and ready. Noelle had a horrible night of sleep last night and was up at 5 a.m. this morning and back down for nap at 8:30 a.m. I'm getting my church printing all finished up, and then we have a few errands to run this morning. Tomorrow I'll be out of pocket most of the day - I'm volunteering at the registration desk of scrapbooking convention from 8-11 a.m. I don't expect that I'll spend much money at the convention, but for volunteering I get a goodie bag of miscellaneous products and also get into the convention for free which makes it worth it for me. :-) I'm also eating lunch with one of my "clients" (sounds so professional!) to go over her order and show her some samples, and then I have a few errands to run that will go so much faster since Noelle will be home with Travis. He's taking the day off so I can go to the convention and get out for a bit. *heart* Hopefully I will remember my camera and can post a few pictures of the event.

The rest of the weekend is going to be pretty busy . . . after I get home from my outing tomorrow, I need to get a few things ready for a baby shower I'm helping with on Saturday, plus I have church staff meeting on Saturday morning. Our March schedule is pretty insane. A friend asked about getting a play date together for several friends and I had to say no - I just can't pack anything else in our schedule over the next few weeks...

Pattie - I just tried the cappachino chocolate chunky-whatever this time for the first time! It was soooooo good! It's probably a good thing there are no Braum's in Tennessee! And yes - their ice cream is hands down better than Sonic. :-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you get to go to the scrapbook convention. And how do you get your customers for your stationery business? I'd love for someone to hire me to make baby announcements and the like... Then again, I don't have the time!:) LOL! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...