Monday, April 25, 2005

As requested...

by Leann, here are some pictures of my garden as of Sunday evening. I'm hoping my little plants are okay because we had a cold weather weekend here.

From the front - it's 6 ft x 12 ft.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's one of my little cherry tomato plants that we started inside - hope the little guy is doing okay...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My big tomato plant, which was started for me by a precious octogenarian at my church who knows much more about gardening that I do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Noelle is cutting teeth like crazy so it's been one short night after another around here - she just wakes up whimpering because her teeth hurt and seems to do better when I'm rocking her. Last night I was luckily able to get her back to bed after only about 20 minutes, but it just makes me a little draggy in the morning.

Planning on a regular newsy post tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...