Thursday, April 28, 2005

From Cheri

How many hours of sleep do you get in a day?
Right now, I'm averaging probably 8 hours a night - in bed by 11 p.m. and up around 6:30 or 7 a.m. My FAVORITE routine is to go to bed at 10 and up at 6 or so before Noelle gets up but that hasn't been happening lately.

How often do you bath your baby/kids?
Usually just once or twice a week. Now that she is outside more, I have run her through the shower. Noelle has eczema on her legs and the Dr. has suggested no more than two baths a week so we have lots of little sponge baths. :)

How often do you do laundry? How many loads a week?
Right now, I can managed most of the laundry by doing about 4 loads on Monday and then 2-3 loads on Thursday or Friday. It's not unusual for Noelle to go through 3-4 outfits a day with being outside, messy meals and diaper issues (don't get me started on the diapers I bought recently - I'm going back to Pampers!!)

How often do you and your husband get out of the house for a date?
Ummmmmm. I had to look on my calendar - January 7th was the last one. We watch movies after Noelle goes to bed some - maybe go out to eat every 2-3 months. We're already looking forward to Star Wars III coming out - big date night for sure then! :)

How often do you grocery shop?
I was doing once a month shopping with weekly runs for eggs, milk, etc., but I've gone to every two weeks now. I try and keep more produce and fruit around and you just can't buy that only doing majoy shopping once a month - it gets naaaaaasssssttttyyy.

How often do you go out to eat?
As a family, not often - maybe once every 2-3 months. I do have a standing lunch date with my Mom and my sister every Tuesday. Every few months I'll go out to dinner with girlfriends to celebrate a birthday or because we all need out of the house . . . but that's about it.

How many diapers a day do you go through?
Eight-ish.

How often do you clean your house?
Basic cleaning a little bit every day and every 2-3 weeks have a big Saturday clean out/throw away/overhaul day.

What are your favorite household cleaning products?
Whatever cleans the best in the least amount of time! :-) Love lysol wipes for the bathroom and a regular old broom for basic sweeping in the kitchen.

How often do you watch television?
Hardly ever. Sometimes we watch Law & Order on Wednesday night, but it's not set in stone.

How often do you have alone time?
During Noelle's afternoon nap, I have about 1 1/2 hours to get stuff done or rest and then I have from 8:30 p.m. until I go to bed to be "alone" (hanging out with husband, reading, relaxing, etc.) Enough that I shouldn't complain if I'm not managing my time wisely! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...